CALL US : 1-403-255-3235
March 27, 2016
1. Crappy, endless, exhausting, thankless work on behalf of others is killing you.
2. You can’t want more for someone than they want for themselves. You will only burn yourself out trying.
3. When you are the dependable person who always takes care of everyone no one has to step up to do it. You give everyone an easy way out.
4. You have the right to say no to everything and all things and in doing so you honor yourself and require others to step up.
5. Just because you are expected to do something doesn’t mean that you have to do something.
6. Being the dependable one is a slippery slope to a disengaged life.
7. Being the dependable one drains you of your life force, your dreams and any sense of sanity.
8. You have the right to live your life in a more peaceful, engaged way.
9. You are not here, on earth, to save everyone. That is not your job. That is not your responsibility.
10. You deserve to live your life and not carry others through theirs.
11. You teach people how to treat you.
12. On a subconscious level everyone is seeking to uncover your operating instructions.
13. Boundaries help people feel more at ease.
14. Boundaries let people know how to successfully interact with you.
15. Setting boundaries is a requirement for healthy interactions and a healthy, fulfilled life.
16. Boundaries are the structure that allow your energy to flow in ways that support your highest version of yourself.
17. Boundaries tell your children that you care about yourself and you care enough about them and that they matter enough to you for you to establish limits.
18. Your lack of boundaries for your children impacts others, not just you.
19. Limits and boundaries make your children feel safe, loved and cared for.
20. Boundaries help you live in the energy of ease.
©2015 Are You Willing to Be Seen? Coaching
energy of ease
People generally think there needs to be compromise in relationships. Is compromise a good thing?
Think about compromise. Does it have a good feeling...
Do You Compromise?
May 9, 2016
Self-judgment is a way to hide out. It is a way to avoid feeling in your body. If you want to feel good physically, mentally and emotionally, you need...
Self-Judgment and Self-Care: Is There a Connection?
March 4, 2016
The Thriving Woman's Way Seminars Presents
Setting Boundaries The Thriving Woman's Way
6 Weeks to a More Peaceful, Engaged Life
Live, Webinar Series
Ready to Live a More Peaceful, Engaged Life?
May 14, 2016
Structure and Stillness or Flow and Let Go: Balancing Your Masculine and Feminine Energies
April 21, 2016
Simple Actions to Decrease Your Stress
April 13, 2016
Did you know that Wonder Woman can help you feel less stressed?
April 2, 2016
20 Reasons Why You Need to Set Boundaries
Do You Struggle to Take Care of Yourself?
March 18, 2016
Three Powerful Ways to Reduce Adrenaline and Increase Feelings of Safety, Peace and Calmness
March 13, 2016
Seeing the Beauty Around You and Self-Care: Is There a Connection?
March 8, 2016
boundaries and children
capacity to cope
children and boundaries
dreams and desires
fight flight or freeze
fight or flight
fight or flight response
flight or fight response
high blood pressure
husband and boundaries
parasympathetic nervous system
quiet your mind
thriving through the holidays
women and boundaries
writing a book