CALL US : 1-403-255-3235
December 7, 2015
1. You are full of resentment.
2. You seem to be way more exhausted than the people around you.
3. You can’t remember the last time you said no.
4. Your energy is leaking all over the place.
5. You have no time or space to pursue your dreams and desires.
6. You are living in an adrenaline state.
7. You are bitchy and the people around you perceive you as a bitch.
8. You are always reacting instead of responding to situations.
9. You use up all of your attention units making decisions for everyone around you.
10. Your electronic devices are always on.
11. You feel like you are competing with everyone around you.
12. You require the approval of others.
Honestly, if you ticked off just one of these signs it means you need boundaries and you need them now.
©2015 Are You Willing to Be Seen? Coaching
People generally think there needs to be compromise in relationships. Is compromise a good thing?
Think about compromise. Does it have a good feeling...
Do You Compromise?
May 9, 2016
Self-judgment is a way to hide out. It is a way to avoid feeling in your body. If you want to feel good physically, mentally and emotionally, you need...
Self-Judgment and Self-Care: Is There a Connection?
March 4, 2016
The Thriving Woman's Way Seminars Presents
Setting Boundaries The Thriving Woman's Way
6 Weeks to a More Peaceful, Engaged Life
Live, Webinar Series
Ready to Live a More Peaceful, Engaged Life?
May 14, 2016
Structure and Stillness or Flow and Let Go: Balancing Your Masculine and Feminine Energies
April 21, 2016
Simple Actions to Decrease Your Stress
April 13, 2016
Did you know that Wonder Woman can help you feel less stressed?
April 2, 2016
20 Reasons Why You Need to Set Boundaries
March 27, 2016
Do You Struggle to Take Care of Yourself?
March 18, 2016
Three Powerful Ways to Reduce Adrenaline and Increase Feelings of Safety, Peace and Calmness
March 13, 2016
Seeing the Beauty Around You and Self-Care: Is There a Connection?
March 8, 2016
boundaries and children
capacity to cope
children and boundaries
dreams and desires
energy of ease
fight flight or freeze
fight or flight
fight or flight response
flight or fight response
high blood pressure
husband and boundaries
parasympathetic nervous system
quiet your mind
thriving through the holidays
women and boundaries
writing a book