The Thriving Woman's Way Seminars Presents Setting Boundaries The Thriving Woman's Way 6 Weeks to a More Peaceful, Engaged Life Live, Webinar Series Tuesday, May 17th - Tuesday, June 21st 12:00PM EDT DISCOVER: * How you became the Dependable Woman.
* How to move out of being the Dependable Woman.
* How to live in your natural essence.
* What the Master Boundary is.
* Additional ways to increase oxytocin so you can move into the energy of ease and out
1. Crappy, endless, exhausting, thankless work on behalf of others is killing you. 2. You can’t want more for someone than they want for themselves. You will only burn yourself out trying. 3. When you are the dependable person who always takes care of everyone no one has to step up to do it. You give everyone an easy way out. 4. You have the right to say no to everything and all things and in doing so you honor yourself and require others to step up. 5. Just because you are e
Do you lack boundaries with your husband or partner? Do you struggle to set boundaries with your husband or partner? Check out my guest blog post on notjustthekitchen.com - http://ow.ly/SLg54 #boomers #boundaries #husbandandboundaries #settingboundaries
Whom are you betraying when it comes to setting boundaries? This is a powerful question. Are you betraying your mother for wanting to set boundaries? Are you betraying your father? Are you betraying a cultural directive that states that you must do everything others ask of you in order for you to be accepted by your group? Are you betraying the rules of your faith if you set boundaries? Do you feel trapped by this sense of betrayal? If you feel that you will be betraying some
Did you know that just like having an allergy to certain foods or environmental factors like pollen, dust or grass, you can have an allergy to thoughts or ideas? It is true. You can have an allergy to thoughts around money such as the thought of having money or the thought of earning more money. You can have an allergy to the thought of setting boundaries. You can have an allergy to the thought of doing certain tasks. You can have an allergy to the idea of being successful. Y